NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
This Sweepstakes is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States.
1. DATES OF SWEEPSTAKES. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01am Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on February 16, 2023 and ends at 11:59:59pm EST on March 17, 2023 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY. Sweepstakes is open to legal residents who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. Eligibility Restrictions Apply. Officers, directors, managers, and employees of Dynamics User Group (the “Sponsor”), and each of its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and related companies and their respective advertising and promotion agencies, consultants and agents, as well as immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each such person, and any others engaged in the development, production, execution or distribution of this Sweepstakes, are not eligible to participate. “Immediate family member” shall be deemed to mean husband, wife, children, mother, father, sister, sister in-law, brother or brother in-law.
3. HOW TO ENTER. Participant must visit https://dynamicscon.com/fun-fact-challenge, then click the “Submit” button on a Fun Fact Challenge survey to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Entries are limited to one (1) per person for each survey; maximum entries is equal to the number of surveys. Persons with multiple/different identities will be void and Participant will be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Entries submitted by anyone other than the Participant are void.
Neither Sponsor nor any Sweepstakes Entity is responsible for any entry that is lost, late, misdirected or undeliverable, whether due to system errors, omissions, interruption, deletions, defects, delay in operations or transmissions, theft or destruction or failures, faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions, human error, entries not received resulting from any hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system errors and failures, faulty transmissions, technical malfunctions, or otherwise. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor or Sweepstakes Entity.
4. DRAWING/ODDS. On or about March 24, 2023, potential prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received by the Sponsor Representative. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the Sweepstakes. By entering the Sweepstakes, Participants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Sweepstakes Entities, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
To be eligible to receive a prize, all Participants must have provided an email address when prompted at the time of entry. In the event that a Participant has an incomplete address, the Participant will be disqualified and an alternate prize winner will be selected in a random drawing.
GRAND PRIZES: Two (2) grand prizes will be awarded, consisting of one (1) Amazon Gift Card awarded to two (2) unique participants. Total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Grand Prize is $100 USD.
6. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Limit of one (1) prize per person. Except as prohibited by law, all prizes are non-transferable or assigned and no substitutions or cash redemptions; except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as otherwise provided herein. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitutions at its sole discretion for any advertised prize (or portion of a prize). Each prize winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes, including taxes imposed on his/her income. Potential prize winners consent to the use of his/her first name and last initial, in advertising worldwide without additional compensation.
Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by email and/or phone on or about March 25, 2023 (the “Notification”). Grand Prize winners must respond to Notification within 5 business days of the first Notification. In the event the Potential Prize Winner fails to respond to the Notification within 5 business days of the first Notification to the potential winner or if it is determined by Sponsor in their sole discretion, that a potential Prize Winner is not eligible in accordance with these Official Rules, an alternate Prize Winner will be selected at random from among the remaining non-winning eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The Potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and return (except where prohibited) an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release and any necessary tax form(s) (the “Paperwork”) within ten (10) days of the Notification. If a potential Grand Prize winner fails to return the Paperwork within the date and time indicated in the Notification, or is found to be ineligible, or if he/she/they does not comply with the Official Rules, such potential Grand Prize winner and his/her/their entry will be disqualified and another potential Grand Prize winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries received. If the Notification is returned as undeliverable, this will result in disqualification and an alternate Grand Prize winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries.
The value associated with the Grand Prize is taxable as income and the Grand Prize winner is solely responsible for any taxes, including, but not limited to all applicable country, federal, state and local taxes that become due with respect to the value of the Grand Prize.
Grand Prize winners will be emailed their Grand Prize within 2 weeks from receipt of the signed Paperwork.
8. CONDITIONS. This Sweepstakes is conducted in English. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Participants and prize winners agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Sweepstakes Entities, which are final in all respects and not subject to appeal. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify permanently from this Sweepstakes any Participant it believes has violated these Official Rules and verify eligibility of Participants. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Participants, and prize winners release the Sponsor and each and all of the Sweepstakes Entities, from any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described) with respect to or arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes, and/or the receipt or use/misuse of any prize awarded, including, without limitation, liability for personal injury, death or property damage. In the event any portion of this Sweepstakes is compromised by activities beyond the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes or this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use prize winners’ names, for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity, for this Sweepstakes only, without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor may prohibit a Participant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said Participant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Participant, Sponsor, or Sweepstakes Entities. If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not able to be conducted as planned, including, but not limited to, by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and randomly draw from those entries received up to the cancellation/suspension date to award prizes.
9. NO LIABILITY: By participating, Participants and prize winners agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor, the Sweepstakes Entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claims made by any Participant, prize winner, or any other third parties, related in any way to the operation of this Sweepstakes as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from receipt, acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize or participation in any promotion related activity or participation in this Sweepstakes.
11. WINNERS LIST. Prize Winners first name and first initial of last name will be included on the Winner’s List and provided to anyone who requests the winner’s list. To obtain a full list of prize winners send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by April 22, 2023 to: DynamicsCon Fun Fact Challenge Prize Winners List, PO Box 628104, Middleton, WI 53562
12. SPONSOR. Dynamics User Group, PO Box 628104, Middleton, WI 53562
This Sweepstakes shall not be published without the written permission of the Sponsor.