Yes, we know you are out there.
Extensions, C/AL, Add-Ons, Integration, Performance, IaaS vs PaaS vs Saas what does it all mean and how does it all relate to you?
In this session David and Erik will present a helicopter level view of where we came from and where we need to be. They will present ideas of; why some companies “cannot” (or think they can’t) make the move; how they can leverage the cloud without making the full head first dive; what are they saying “no” to when they don’t go to the cloud.
• Your Role in the process to make the call on if/how to move NAV/BC to the Cloud could be :
o The decider that will ultimately sign off on the move,
o An external consultant or adviser to the end user,
o A consultant working for the partner that will actually perform the move,
o The sales person that will sell this concept to the customer,
o AN Azure consultant that wants a better understanding of the BC side.
• You have a basic understanding, of “In house” vs “Hosted” vs “Cloud”.
• You have concerns about aspects of your business that don’t fit with the whole Azure Stack concept.
• You want to move to the cloud but are not sure if your company is ready.
• Who are you – the audience
• Key Take aways from this session
• IaaS vs PaaS vs Saas
• Why are we moving to Cloud? To Be happy.
• TCO On Prem vs Cloud vs SaaS
• Deployment options
• What we get from SaaS
• What we get from On Prem
• What would stop me moving to full SaaS
• Finding middle Ground
• What am I missing out on