We stand by our tagline, “For the Community, by the Community” and that includes how sessions are voted onto the final conference agenda.
Voting opens Monday, July 12 and closes Wednesday, July 28, 2021.
• For authentication purposes, prospective speakers must submit their own session entries. Do not submit on behalf of others.
• Only 2 submissions are allowed for the event
• Only 1 session for each speaker will be allowed on the final DynamicsCon agenda after voting concludes
• Only 1 session for each partner organization, per track will be allowed on the final DynamicsCon Agenda after voting concludes
• By submitting a session for voting you are committing to a 40-minute content & video recording scheduled with the DynamicsCon team during the month of August and to attending the session’s live video Q&A during the broadcast in September. You will be responsible for filling 50 minutes of broadcast time total if your session is voted onto the DynamicsCon agenda.
• Your content must be educational in nature and not promote or rely upon solutions other than the core Microsoft business applications capabilities to track topics. Other solutions can be referenced but should not be a primary focus of the topic.
• Please check the “Rookie Speaker” box if you are new to speaking at Microsoft business application events in and outside of DynamicsCon
• Check the “Premiering Content” box if your are willing to debut original content at the DynamicsCon Sept. event
Please visit our FAQ Page to learn more about our Mentorship Program in place to help your session be a success!